Use the Chapters list below to select the part of the video you want to watch.
Please read the disclaimer below the index
- Rod's introduction
- What is Reg A+
- What are the Advantages of Reg A+ over other capital raising methods?
- Top-level view of the Reg A+ offering schedule
- Costs for a Reg A+ offering
- Advantages of using a Broker-Dealer
- Marketing your Reg A+ offering
- Size of the capital raise
- Mistakes to avoid
- The three cases where Brokers get involved with Reg A+
- The importance of setting a low minimum investment amount
- Why you should consider creating a new and appealing security
- Keep the investing process simple and easy
- How you can change the share price of your offering
- Secondary marketplaces and Reg A+ liquidity
- Testing the Waters (Audition)
- Which companies can use Reg A+?
- Listing on an exchange - costs and reporting obligations
- Cannabis stocks
- Real estate offerings
- Conducting a Reg D offering parallel with Reg A+
- Is Reg A+ allowed for non-US companies?
- Feel free to check out our Blogs and FAQs to learn more
- DTCC eligibility
- Contact us if you are interested
* See our current fees here.
MSC is not a law firm, valuation service, underwriter, broker-dealer or a Title III crowdfunding portal and we do not engage in any activities requiring any such registration. We do not provide advice on investments. MSC does not structure transactions. Do not interpret any advice from MSC staff as a replacement for advice from service providers in these professions. When Rod Turner provides advice this advice is based upon his observations of what works and what does not from a marketing perspective in online offerings. Rod does not tell the audience what to do, or how to do it. He advises the audience what is most likely to be easier to market cost effectively in the online context. The choices of all aspects of companies offerings are made by the companies that make offerings.