Do you want to take your company public to the NASDAQ?
Manhattan Street Capital helps companies to raise up to $75 million in growth capital and go public using Regulation A+.
Check with our experts on whether your company is well suited to conduct a Reg A+ IPO.
Why Reg A+ is an attractive method for companies that are looking to go public
- Raise capital with higher Efficiency and at lower cost – A Regulation A+ capital raise can be performed faster, more efficiently, and significantly more cost-effectively than a conventional S-1 or S-3 IPO.
- Publicly Market your Capital Raise – You may advertise and market a Regulation A+ offering online allowing you to generate demand. Say goodbye to the boring tombstone ads. You can run “Test the Waters” ads before the offering to assess the level of interest for your offering before you decide to file it with the SEC.
- Attract Investors of any Wealth Level – A Regulation A+ offering can be marketed worldwide to investors of any wealth level, unlike a Reg D offering which is limited to accredited investors only. This opens the door to an enormous pool of potential investors.
- Simpler State Regulation - Market your offering to a large customer list spread out over many states, inviting them to participate in your offering.
- Selling Shareholders - Regulation A+ allows affiliates of a company to sell up to 30% of the capital raised.
- Uplisting – OTC listed companies may find a Regulation A+ offering to be a highly efficient path to raise significant capital while preparing the company to uplist to the NASDAQ or the NYSE.
Watch Rod Turner's webinar on; How To IPO To The NASDAQ Using Reg A+ And Post Offering Liquidity Briefing For Non-IPOs
Regulation A+ IPO Timeline
What we offer
We assist companies through the whole capital raising process to achieve a successful offering. Our website technology integrates the necessary services so companies can make their offering work efficiently on Manhattan Street Capital.
Our services can be divided into two main categories; Hosting and Project Management.
- List your offering on our platform
- Use of our easy Invest Now system.
- Automated AML checks
- Investor accreditation verification when needed
- Wide variety of payment options
- Worldwide investor base
- Private investing mode
- Integrated ad traffic tracking to optimize the marketing campaign
- Automated emails to investors
- Online subscription agreement signing
- Archival for compliance purposes
- We help assess if Reg A+ is a good fit for your company.
- Project management through the whole journey
- Introductions to and assist in management of experienced service providers such as brokers, marketing agencies, attorneys, auditors, etc.
- We work with broker-dealers that charge a cost-effective 1% fee on Reg A+ offerings.
- Assist with the preparation of the legal documents
- We train your staff on what is allowed in an offering and how to do the marketing effectively
- Help you ensure compliance with the regulations.
Check with our experts on whether your company is well suited to conduct Reg A+ IPO.
Not Ready to Check Your Company?
Enter Your Email Below to Receive Reg A+ Information Straight to Your Inbox.