Use the Chapters list below to select the part of the video you want to watch.
- Rod's background
- What is Reg A+? - Reg A+ investors
- Why use Reg A+ to conduct an IPO
- Reg A+ IPO Timeline Schedule
- How to deal with underwriters
- Costs and Marketing
- Reg A+ IPOs to date
- Post Reg A+ liquidity
- Mistakes to avoid
- Q&A - Advantages of Reg A+ over Reg D
- Q&A - Which is the best exchange to list on?
- Q&A - Reg A+ IPO vs Buying a public shell and raising money as a public company
- Q&A - Can I raise money with Reg D and Reg A+ simultaneously?
- Q&A - Direct listings
- Q&A - List of companies that have utilized Reg A+
- Q&A - Is it possible to do multiple Reg A+ offerings simultaneously?
- Q&A - How many companies does the SEC qualify per year?
- Q&A - What is an appropriate minimum investment amount for an offering?
Rod Turner is the founder and CEO of Manhattan Street Capital, the #1 Growth Capital marketplace for mature startups and mid-sized companies to raise capital using Regulation A+. Turner has played a key role in building successful companies including Symantec/Norton (SYMC), Ashton Tate, MicroPort, Knowledge Adventure and more. He is an experienced investor who has built a Venture Capital business (Irvine Ventures) and has made angel and mezzanine investments in companies such as Bloom, Amyris (AMRS), Ask Jeeves and eASIC.
Manhattan Street Capital, 5694 Mission Center Rd, Suite 602-468, San Diego, CA 92108.