Costs for a Regulation D offering
This list is intended to summarize the costs for guidance and information purposes. It is not precise, and it is not a binding proposal. Most fees below are paid directly to the relevant service provider. When needed, we will refer you to service providers experienced in Reg D.
- Legal fee: $12k - $30k depending on complexity.
- Marketing costs: We introduce experienced and efficient marketing agencies to you and help you manage them. The early-stage expenses of preparing the marketing content, the offering page, and advertising will be approximately $35k. The total cost of marketing will range from 6% to 8% of capital raised (not charged as a %).
- For Manhattan Street Capital Fees: (which include AML check and accreditation verification), see our fees by clicking here.
- Generally, Reg D 506c is reasonable offerings that cost 10% to 12% of capital raised plus warrants, depending on how easy or difficult it is to appeal to savvy accredited investors.
- To reach the point that the offering is raising money online, total costs are likely to run about $80k and can be more with complex PPMs.
If you are interested, contact us.