- 1. Chose a marketing agency that will manage your 360° marketing campaign. We will introduce you to experienced marketing agencies. In the case of a Reg S offering, you are not required to use a broker-dealer. We will introduce you to appropriate broker-dealers if needed.
- 2.a Engage a legal service provider to do your SEC filing. We can introduce you to good service providers. Reg S is generally well-understood and simple to set up.
- 2.b The marketing agency builds your offering pitch on Manhattan Street Capital, video, PR, graphics, social media accounts, advertising.
- 3.a The offering goes live, the investors can purchase your shares and deposit their money into escrow.
- 3.b Start the 360° marketing campaign.
- 4. In the case of a Reg S offering, Accreditation verifications are not required, any non-US investor can invest after they have undergone an AML (anti-money laundering) check. Manhattan Street Capital will assist with this process by using a third party specialist service. Since Regulation S doesn’t set a dollar capital raise limit to the issuer company, your company is able to raise an unlimited amount of money in theory, in some circumstances. There are specific restrictions that apply in some circumstances (get legal advice).
- 5. Continue the marketing campaign, raise the capital. Complete the process.
This is a Summary schedule that is condensed and simplified. Many aspects of the schedule are adjustable according to confidence and success level.