Use the Chapters list below to select the part of the video you want to watch.
- Security and Utility tokens
- How to do your STO right?
- State laws and the SEC jurisdiction
- Types of offerings
- Pre-sales are still sales
- State registration requirements
- Simple Agreement of Future Tokens (SAFT)
- Referral Programs
- Avoiding SEC jurisdiction
- Compliant ICO/STOs-Focus on the right audience
- Token exchanges
- Converting a security token into a utility token
- The use of ERC 20
- About the SEC filing process
- The cost of a Security Token Offering (STO)
- SAFT in a Reg A+ offering
- ICO Bounty programs
- Listing on token and conventional stock exchanges
- Reg D restricted securities
- Combined Reg S and Reg D offerings
- Token valuation
- Holding period, SAFT, Discount for early investors
- Can a Reg A+ security token be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges?
- Can you issue under Reg D and resell under 144A restricted to QIB?
- What is the benefit of a US-company offering an STO?
- What happens if someone transfers tokens to a non-accredited investor, under Reg D?
Sara Hanks - CEO of CrowdCheck
Rod Turner - CEO of Manhattan Street Capital
Rod Turner is the founder and CEO of Manhattan Street Capital, the #1 Growth Capital marketplace for mature startups and mid sized companies to raise capital using Regulation A+. Turner has played a key role in building successful companies including Symantec/Norton (SYMC), Ashton Tate, MicroPort, Knowledge Adventure and more. He is an experienced investor who has built a Venture Capital business (Irvine Ventures) and has made angel and mezzanine investments in companies such as Bloom, Amyris (AMRS), Ask Jeeves and eASIC.
Manhattan Street Capital, 5694 Mission Center Rd, Suite 602-468, San Diego, CA 92108.