Use the Chapters list below to select the part of the video you want to watch.
Please read the disclaimer below the index
- Security and Utility tokens
- How to do your STO right?
- State laws and the SEC jurisdiction
- Types of offerings
- Pre-sales are still sales
- State registration requirements
- Simple Agreement of Future Tokens (SAFT)
- Referral Programs
- Avoiding SEC jurisdiction
- Compliant ICO/STOs-Focus on the right audience
- Token exchanges
- Converting a security token into a utility token
- The use of ERC 20
- About the SEC filing process
- The cost of a Security Token Offering (STO)
- SAFT in a Reg A+ offering
- ICO Bounty programs
- Listing on token and conventional stock exchanges
- Reg D restricted securities
- Combined Reg S and Reg D offerings
- Token valuation
- Holding period, SAFT, Discount for early investors
- Can a Reg A+ security token be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges?
- Can you issue under Reg D and resell under 144A restricted to QIB?
- What is the benefit of a US-company offering an STO?
- What happens if someone transfers tokens to a non-accredited investor, under Reg D?
Sara Hanks - CEO of CrowdCheck
Rod Turner - CEO of Manhattan Street Capital
MSC is not a law firm, valuation service, underwriter, broker-dealer or a Title III crowdfunding portal and we do not engage in any activities requiring any such registration. We do not provide advice on investments. MSC does not structure transactions. Do not interpret any advice from MSC staff as a replacement for advice from service providers in these professions. When Rod Turner provides advice this advice is based upon his observations of what works and what does not from a marketing perspective in online offerings. Rod does not tell the audience what to do, or how to do it. He advises the audience what is most likely to be easier to market cost effectively in the online context. The choices of all aspects of companies offerings are made by the companies that make offerings.
Rod Turner is the founder and CEO of Manhattan Street Capital, the #1 Growth Capital service for mature startups and mid sized companies to raise capital using Regulation A+. Turner has played a key role in building successful companies including Symantec/Norton (SYMC), Ashton Tate, MicroPort, Knowledge Adventure and more. He is an experienced investor who has built a Venture Capital business (Irvine Ventures) and has made angel and mezzanine investments in companies such as Bloom, Amyris (AMRS), Ask Jeeves and eASIC.
Manhattan Street Capital, 5694 Mission Center Rd, Suite 602-468, San Diego, CA 92108.