How long does it take to make a Reg D Initial Coin Offering?
- 1. We help you decide which funding method may be the best fit for your company, it depends on several different factors. Get the advice of a securities lawyer, we will refer you to an expert. Chose a marketing agency that will manage your 360° marketing campaign. We can introduce you to experienced marketing agencies.
- 2.a Engage a legal service provider to do your SEC filing. We can introduce you to good service providers.
- 2.b The marketing agency builds offering pitch on Manhattan Street Capital, video, PR, graphics, social media accounts, advertising.
- 3.a The offering goes live, the investors can purchase your Tokens or other legitimate security. The investors deposit their money into escrow. You may use smart contracts and we recommend a convertible note instead of a SAFT, in the way that your securities lawyer recommends.
- 3.b Start the marketing campaign.
- 4.a In the case of a Reg D 506C offering, the Issuing company has to take reasonable steps to verify that its investors are accredited. The Accreditation Verifications and AML checks are done by Manhattan Street Capital as an automatic part of our investment process. Since Regulation D doesn’t set a limit to the issuer company, your company is able to raise an unlimited amount of money, although there are specific restrictions that apply in some circumstances. You can keep the offering live until you have sold all the tokens/securities.
- 4.b File Form D with the SEC. Form D is a filing that does not require you to wait for SEC Qualification.
- 5. Continue the marketing campaign, sell all the tokens that you intended. Finish the process.
-This is a Summary schedule that is condensed and simplified. Each offering is unique and timing will differ.
-There are many aspects of the schedule that are adjustable according to confidence and success level.
What is a SAFT? We do not recommend the use of the SAFT