Use the Chapters list below to select the part of the video you want to watch.
- Rod Turner's introduction
- What we do at Manhattan Street capital
- Regulation A+
- Do not set the minimum capital raise too high
- Test the Waters
- Raise money from international investors as well
- Focus on consumer
- Include a Broker-dealer syndicate
- Do not set a too high minimum investment amount
- Do not use complicated terms
- Hire a marketing agency
- Set a realistic goal
- Pick your service providers carefully
- Timeline schedule for a typical Regulation A+ offering
- Cost for a Regulation A + offering
- What fees does Manhattan Street Capital charge*
- The differences between Tier 1 and Tier 2 Reg A+ offerings
- How long is an Audit good for?
- When can the issuer begin the Test the Waters process?
- On average, what percentage of the reservations gets converted into investments?
- Can a Regulation A+ offering be listed on the NASDAQ/NYSE?
- Can an investment company use Reg A+?
- Returning funds to investors after reaching the minimum goal
* See our current fees here.
Rod Turner is the founder and CEO of Manhattan Street Capital, the #1 Growth Capital marketplace for mature startups and mid sized companies to raise capital using Regulation A+. Turner has played a key role in building successful companies including Symantec/Norton (SYMC), Ashton Tate, MicroPort, Knowledge Adventure and more. He is an experienced investor who has built a Venture Capital business (Irvine Ventures) and has made angel and mezzanine investments in companies such as Bloom, Amyris (AMRS), Ask Jeeves and eASIC.
Manhattan Street Capital, 5694 Mission Center Rd, Suite 602-468, San Diego, CA 92108.