Manhattan Street Capital's STO Investment Process and Services via Reg D, Reg S and Reg A+
The client company is also called the “Issuer” below.
- Enable investors worldwide to quickly and easily invest using any language.
- Accept all popular cryptocurrencies,
- Automate investor subscription document eSignature.
- Conduct AML check on all investors.
- Verify that the AML approved investor is the one who actually makes the investment where ambiguous.
- Verify investor Accreditation.
- Automate emails to investors from Issuer during their investment process.
- Optionally accept Fiat currency via ACH, Check, Wire, Debit cards.
- Optionally establish a bank account or escrow account for investment deposit and transfer.
- Host investor dashboard for status.
- Guide/train Issuer staff on what they can and cannot say to investors.
- Guide/train Issuer on what is and is not allowed in marketing the offering.
- Overcome obstacles in the logistics of marrying the STO with the SEC regulations by showing the client the solutions and assisting in making them work.
- Identify and work with marketing agencies where needed, and advise and guide them and Issuer to maximize effectiveness.
- Identify, advise, and where relevant implement methods to reduce offering costs.
- Assist in engaging all needed third party service providers (example broker-dealer if Issuer elects to take this approach).
- Note that many of the services we provide/introduce and integrate with require third-party entities.
Contact Us to get started.
Services that we provide for STOs
Cost guide for a Security Token Offering
Timeline Schedule for a Reg A+ STO
Timeline Schedule for a Reg D STO