You are here
A Serial Sales and Marketing CEO, Board Advisor to Venture and P/E firms, with Global P&L Experience in (Infrastructure On Premise and Cloud, IoT, Healthcare IT, ERP. Supply Chain and CRM). Proven at Creating an Immediate and Positive Impact on a Company’s Top and Bottom Line, Positioning Companies to Drive Profitable Revenue Growth on a Global Scale. A Pioneer in CRM and IoT.
SUMMARY OF PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Managed Global P&L’s from Startups to Global 1000 Companies ($2.5MM -$700MM) as CEO.
- Engineered And Directed A Sales And Marketing Strategy As Worldwide President Of CRM And Managing Board Member Of The 2nd Largest Global Enterprise Software Company (Netherlands Based Baan) Returning The Company To Break Even While Growing Revenue Over 25% ($100m) And Reducing Costs By 30% During First 12 Months On Board.
- Created And Directed The Strategy To Eliminate Single Product Focus Risk while Growing HSO International’s $65MM, 350 Person Global Services Delivery Into New Technologies Raising $10MM In Strategic Investment To Facilitate New Business Development for ERP and CRM.
- Hyper Grew A Stagnant, (Flat 3%) Cash-Cow MAS90 Product Line Revenue For NASDAQ Traded #1 Accounting Software State Of The Art, From $35MM To Over $72MM In Less Than 12 Months As GM Of Sales, Product And Channel. Drove Our Stock Price To Go From $6.40/Share To $22/Share Resulting In A Merger By Sage UK.
- Drove A Turnaround For VC Backed GlobeRanger By Growing It Over 10X In 1st Year, Making The Company The #1 Provider IoT/RFID Edge Software with New Accounts, DoD Logistics, Floraholland, Navis, Cardinal Health, Bayer, Casa Bahia-Brazil, Infor and Others.
- Accelerated A Once Custom Software House, Adapt Software To Become A Product Driven Top 8 CRM Solution For Manufacturing / ERP, Doubling Revenue, Resulting In A Merger With Leading Global SMB ERP Provider Syspro.
- Created And Pioneered Opportunity Management As Founding VP Sales Enabling Sales Methodologies To Be Automated And Incorporated In Sales Automation (Known As CRM) Taking The Company From $0 To NASDAQ In 13 Months.
- Drove Highly Successful Turnaround & Growth In NASDAQ/ NYSE Traded Companies; 2 IPO’s And Several M&A Exits.
Type Of Companies Enjoys
I enjoy growing and working with startup and mid size companies multiple in technology and software industries, whether leveraging my Rolodex, helping them identify new revenue or mentoring the CEO as a Shadow CEO to help them build, navigate, position and execute strategies for growth or exits.
Mr. Chermack brings to Naya Ventures and its portfolio companies deep Sales, Marketing and Operational experience as a tech entrepreneur, serial CEO, engineered the successful turnaround of 2nd largest ERP software company Baan and drove a number of successful M&A’s. In addition to Mr. Chermack’s leadership experience he has served on several partner advisory boards for leading technology companies including Microsoft and IBM. Mr. Chermack received his Bachelor of Science in Economics with recognition in mathematical economics and a minor in marketing from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.