- Ethereum, is no surprise. Which, if not Ethereum? Despite the slump, and even calculated with a “current price” of $185, Ethereum still brings returns higher than Spectrecoin and Stratis added together. No less than 59,500%. If you bought one dollar’s worth of Ethereum during its ICO. You would happily pocket $600 today. In otherwords, 3 ETH.
- Spectrecoin is probably one of the most surprising cases. It raised the smallest amount of capital ($15,000) while returning 244 times its ICO amount. Don’t panic if you never heard about it — it’s probably because it ranks around #500 on CoinMarketCap. It might be time to do a bit of research time, though.
- Stratis did even better than NEO. 1/7 of it’s a cent-worth tokens grew into more than a dollar at $1.363. Had one invested $1 during STRAT’s ICO, one would have $194 at the time of writing.
- NEO is probably one of the projects that do not surprise. A 2016 production called the “Chinese Ethereum,” is currently worth 116x more than the ICO price — 11,600% up.
- Ark — with less than $1 million raised at the end of 2016, Ark managed to climb up quite easily during the bull market that lasted pretty much all of 2017. Ark has seen ups and downs and, although seeing its lowest prices of the year at the moment, is still well above its competitors with a robust ROI of 6000% —or 60x.
- Lisk — was $0.076 during the ICO and $3.601 on September 11 — 4638.16% up
- Komodo — was $0.022 during the ICO and $1.030 on September 11 — 4581.82% up
- Storj-x — was $0.009 during the ICO and $0.357 on September 11 — 3866.67% up
- Aeternity Phase 1 was $0.042 during the ICO and $1.180 on September 11 —2709.52% up
- Augur was $0.602 during the ICO and $14.692 on September 11 — 2340.53% up
Note that this article focuses on the ICOs that performed best. There are many underperforming ICOs.