- 1. Choose which funding method would be the best fit for your company, it depends on several different factors. Get legal advice on the details. We can recommend you to a securities lawyer. Chose a marketing agency that will manage your 360° marketing campaign. We will introduce you to experienced marketing agencies.
- 2. Engage a legal service provider to do your SEC filing. We can introduce you to good service providers. Prepare your company’s financials.
- 3.a In a Tier 1 STO, you may choose to raise most of the money from non-US investors. To be able to accept money from US investors, a company must satisfy the Blue Sky laws of each State that it accepts investors from. This process is expensive and it takes a long time. You can choose to accept investments only from investors in States like New York which have an efficient Blue Sky filing process, and the rest of the money can be raised from outside of the US.
- 3.b Start the Form 1-A filing with the SEC, wait for the qualification. (The SEC qualification depends on several factors, it can take longer than the estimated time.)
- 3.c In parallel with the SEC filing, the marketing agency builds offering pitch on Manhattan Street Capital, video, PR, graphics, social media accounts, advertising. SEC Qualifies the offering.
- 4.a The offering goes live, the investors can purchase your companies' Tokens/securities. The investors deposit money into escrow.
- 4.b Start the marketing campaign.
- 5. First closing can take place, the money from escrow transfers to your company’s bank account, and the tokens to the investors. Your company can pay the ongoing marketing and other costs from the raised money.
- 6. Continue the marketing campaign till you decide you have raised enough capital, but no more than the maximum $ the SEC approved. Say a further 2 months to get to the maximum allowed. Maximum time allowed under one SEC filing is 12 months. The company may pause their offering and reopen during this time.
-This is a Summary schedule that is condensed and simplified. Each offering is unique and timing will differ.
-There are many aspects of the schedule that are adjustable according to confidence and success level.