Come see/hear Rod Turner, CEO of Manhattan Street Capital, speak on the panel on Wednesday morning, June 13, from 8:30-9:30 at the Wynn Las Vegas. Benefit from his expertise and many years of experience, and learn about a new way to raise capital.
Raising coin has the potential to be bigger than equity; but is cryptocurrency a legitimate capital-raising vehicle? Will Initial Coin Offerings outpace IPOs? Is crypto all hype or is it going to change the capital raising landscape? Hear the debate that will touch on these questions and more:
- Understand the potential impact of Initial Coin Offerings
- Hear real-world examples of large-scale coin raises
- Weigh perspectives from both the "traditional" and "disruptive" camp
- Why does the Block Chain matter?
- ICO Compliance mistakes to avoid
- Discuss the viewpoint of the SEC and discuss whether ICOs are indeed securities and the issues surrounding this
- Future evolution of SEC compliant ICOs
Come to the Annual NIRI Conference, June 10-13 at the Wynn Las Vegas. Register HERE.