Use the Chapters list below to select the part of the video you want to watch.
- Rod's introduction
- About the Manhattan Street Fund
- What is Reg A+
- Discussing the details of the Manhattan Street Fund
- MSF - Deal Flow
- MSF - Why the Manhattan Street Fund is unique
- MSF - Liquidity for investors
- MSF - What is Test The Waters
- MSF - Reg D offering for accredited investors
- MSF - Stock distributions
- Offerings on MSC - CalTier Realty Fund
- Offerings on MSC - ERC Homebuilder 1
- Offerings on MSC - Golf Suites 1
- Offerings on MSC - Cloud Commerce
- Offerings on MSC - Impossible Foods
- Can I use Reg A+ to raise debt capital?
- Examples of Reg A+ funds who delivered good returns to their investors
- Real Estate and marketing expenses
- How your portion of the returns will be calculated
- How much is the Fund planning to raise?
- What experience makes the Manhattan Street Fund staff and advisors qualified to make wise investment decisions?
- Differences between MSF and a conventional VC Fund
- Payment methods
- Rod's message to prospective investors
Exclusively for accredited investors - The Convertible Note conversion cost per Unit is $1.40 and your investment will convert into Units in the Reg A+* at the value of $4.00 (at the pre-money valuation for the Reg A+* of $50 mill).
For non-accredited investors - Reg A+ Test the Waters - Non-Binding Reservations Only
*Subject to SEC Qualification. Conversion is optional.
MSC is not a law firm, valuation service, underwriter, broker-dealer or Title III crowdfunding portal and we do not engage in any activities requiring any such registration. We do not provide advice on investments. MSC does not structure transactions. Do not interpret any advice from MSC staff as a replacement for advice from service providers in these professions.