- Is it possible to do a coin offering in an IPO?
- Escrow issues
- What is a Tier 1 offering?
- Pick your own regulator – Security Token Offerings
- Cryptocurrencies vs. Fiat currencies - Security issues
- What are you investing in? - Coins and Tokens
- Are Coins securities? - The Howey Test
- The perfect example of a utility token - Gaming currencies
- Back to Escrow
- About the Blockchain industry and technology in general
- A question to an investment advisor
- The future of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
Gene Massey, CEO, MediaShares.com
Charles Kaufman, Esq, Shareholder, Homeier Law PC
Jawad Ansari, CPA, Managing Director, Boustead Securities, LLC
Christian Kameir, VP Corporate Development, SolidOpinion Inc.
Rod Turner, CEO and Founder, Manhattan Street Capital, Inc.
Rod Turner is the founder and CEO of Manhattan Street Capital, the #1 Growth Capital marketplace for mature startups and mid sized companies to raise capital using Regulation A+. Turner has played a key role in building successful companies including Symantec/Norton (SYMC), Ashton Tate, MicroPort, Knowledge Adventure and more. He is an experienced investor who has built a Venture Capital business (Irvine Ventures) and has made angel and mezzanine investments in companies such as Bloom, Amyris (AMRS), Ask Jeeves and eASIC.
Manhattan Street Capital, 5694 Mission Center Rd, Suite 602-468, San Diego, CA 92108.