- Rod Turner's introduction
- What is an ICO and why is it interesting?
- What are the benefits of the Blockchain technology?
- What is Bitcoin, and how does it operate?
- The current issues and difficulties with ICOs
- How to decide if your token is a security
- Which instruments/regulations can you use for an SEC compliant ICO
- Marketing your ICO internationally, and in the US
- Long-term success with your ICO - Things you should pay attention to
- The future of SEC compliant ICOs, and the adoption of the Blockchain
- How to prevent money laundering when conducting and ICO
- The current state of Bitcoin
- What type of companies are well suited for conducting an ICO?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Regulation A+?